|1.- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES|
- What are they? Cookies are small files that websites send to the browser and which are stored on a user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet or any other device.
- What is its function? Play an essential role in the provision of numerous services to YOU. Among other functions, enable a website to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a User or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered through a web site and/or application.
- What kind of Cookies are there? Cookies may be used jointly or separately, and can be classified according to different criteria, such as:
- The purpose (technical cookies, analysis cookies of customization, as defined in Section 3 of this Policy.)
- The management entity (first-party Cookies set by the domain name of the website visited by the user or third-party cookies are those established and managed by different domains in the web site you are visiting with the aim of being able to send the user personalized advertising.)
- The time of activity or retention storage ( session cookies or persistent cookies), etc.
|2.- REGULATION OF COOKIES|
In accordance with the requirements of GDPR, with the various local regulations in force, with the requirements of the Resolutions of the Court of Justice of the European Communities and the different Resolutions of the Data Protection authorities:
Therefore, FOODLUS provides you, as a user of our website and/or application, the following information:
|3.- LEARN ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES OF OUR COOKIES|
1. Identity of our controller of data and cookies, as well as our Data Protection officer (DPO)
- FOODLUS SOLUTIONS S. L on own account (hereinafter “FOODLUS”)
- Responsible: DPO of Foodlus, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Cookies that we use and the purposes
FOODLUS you can use different types of cookies, the user can check and manage freely access the Web. Cookies are described below:
- First-party Cookies: first-party cookies are those operated by Foodlus.
- Third party Cookies: those cookies that are operated by a computer or domain not managed by Foodlus.
- Session Cookies: Are a type of cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web page. These cookies are not stored on the User's terminal when it expires the session or the browser is closed.
- Functional Cookies: Are a type of cookies in which data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years. The functional cookies allow the website to function properly and, therefore, are necessary and not optional. However, the user can delete it at any time. In addition, it limit its functions will depend on the browser used by the user.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and use the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Cookies customization: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal as, for example, would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc
- Analytics Cookies: Are those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of Web sites, application or platform and for the profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of usage data that users make of the service.
|4.- MANAGE YOUR COOKIES|
By browsing this website for the first time, there will be a banner cookie, which will allow the User to choose what cookies are stored on your browser:
- Disable selected categories of cookies (except those that are essential for the website to work).
In addition, the reproduction of content that can redirect the user through the links embedded in different formats in the web site or the media property of FOODLUS may contain cookies of the owners of such content redirected. In this case, FOODLUS is not responsible for the information or policies provided to the user or cookies that are used by third-party.
- In the event that the user does not agree with the processing of such personal information, you can modify your browser settings, following the information and advice included in the links below, in connection with the setting of cookies:
For sites, follow the links:
For mobile phones, just follow the links:
- For Android: Menu > More > Settings > Privacy Settings
- To Safari (IOS).
- To Windows
- If the user is using another browser, you can get more information about how to configure the installation of Cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser. In the event that the User needs help to carry out the configuration of cookies in your browser.
|5.- OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION|
|6.- FOR MORE INFORMATION|
The users can contact to FOODLUS to the following e-mail address: email@example.com for more information on the Cookies.
Configutación of Cookies: